Visas are submitted ONLINE ONLY
The Bahamas is a major tourist destination and for this reason every effort is made to keep visitor immigration formalities to a minimum. Citizens of the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Canada, most other Commonwealth countries, the European Union, and many other countries do not require visas for The Bahamas.
All persons are advised that they must have the following documents upon entering The Bahamas:
- Passports, valid for at least six (6) months from date of departure from The Bahamas.
- A return or onward ticket;
- Documentation (visa, re-entry permits etc.) to enter a country other than The Bahamas for which one is ticketed;
- Sufficient funds to finance the visit to The Bahamas
- Evidence of accommodation for the duration of the trip
Electronic visas can now be renewed online at https://mofa.gov.bs/evisa-online-services/
USD $100.00 single entry visa; USD $110.00 multiple entry visa up to 1 year. Please note that we can accept payment in US dollars, made in cash or via money er only. We cannot accept personal cheques or credit cards.
Please note that if you are a visa national, then you are required to obtain a visa before travelling to The Bahamas regardless of whether you are travelling by air, cruise ship, or private yacht.
Applications require a minimum of 72 hours to be processed. Applicants are advised to apply at least one week in advance of their travel to The Bahamas.
CLICK HERE: https://mofa.gov.bs/evisa-online-services/